Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Animules?

Animals and Mules equal "animules"

I thought I would start with a brief over view of what all animals I have.

I am "into" the true working line German Shepherd Dogs, mine are the West German lines. One of my hobbies is working a couple of them toward their Schutzhund titles, we have a ways to go but what fun and a great way to bond with them.

My second passion is my mules. Yes, mules. I use them for trail riding and what sure footed, solid minded rides they are. I know I will get where I want to go, and get back again safely.

To round out my "animules" are various cats, a Shetland pony, a mini-mule, my mini flock of sheep which include a Scottish Blackface ewe, a Shetland ewe, a Kathadin ewe, and a Gottland wether. I also have a few Runner ducks and various geese. Oh, and the trio of turkeys!

My place truely lives up to the "animules" name.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Welcome to Blogger :)

sorock said...

Tina, in view of your menagerie we would like to complete your life by giving you our roosters and one duck. Free delivery.

K&K

Tina said...

Thanks sorock. :) I've actually down sized my flock of ducks by 20 this year and sent all my chickens to new homes.

Anonymous said...

I think you should have saved those chickens for a pot of stew, considering the state we are headed for. Weigie